? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 25, 2008

New to Blogging


Well, I thought that I would finally jump on the bandwagon and start my first blog. As I sit and listen to Ben cry I can tell that this is going to be a fantastic idea. Really, I don't know how people who actually have lives have time to do this. Good thing I don't.


Also, I don't know how people think of things to write about. I mean really, who wants to hear about how today I woke up and changed poopy diapers. Talk about exciting. My joy in the morning is a bowl of Honeycombs and maybe five minutes alone without fighting.


I guess the best place to start is a little about my family. There are five of us now. Scott, who is now a nurse doing home health care, and believe me he has some gross stories. He works really hard and I think he usually likes his job. He also is a great dad and loves his kids. Kelley (myself), I spend most of my time cleaning up other people's messes, which is really fulfilling. I enjoy being a mother most of the time though. Sean looks exactly like his dad except with missing teeth from a bed jumping accident last year. He is in training to become like Evil Knievel. Katie is my princess, and she lets you know it too. She is smart and very helpful. Finally, there is Ben. Ben has just turned one and he is so strong willed. He knows what he wants and you better comply.


We just bought our first house and it is nice to have something that is ours...So nice to have to replace flooring, fix leaks, add air conditioning, clean, paint, replace broken windows, etc... I just love it. No really, I am happy to have a house, but I will be more happy when it is up to par Scott is really good with stuff like that though, and it should be done soon. I just wish we had a yard for the kids to play in.

0 comments: