? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 28, 2008

Sundays

Well, we had church yesterday...I guess it is hard to get used to anything new. I miss my old ward and my friends there, and that makes it hard to go. I just feel like an outsider, which I guess I am since this is only our second week. Last week Sean said, "I don't think I am going to have any friends here," and I knew what he was talking about. Sean and Katie seem to be doing well though, and they both came home with friends. Scott keeps telling me I just need to give it a little time, and then I will be happy there too, but it is hard in the meantime. It is also hard to get used to going to Gospel Doctrine and Relief Society because I haven't done it in so long. Oh well, I guess I just need to keep going and see what happens.

Other than that our Sunday was pretty relaxing. We went to Scott's moms and had dinner. My kids love to go over there, and she is a good grandma. We came home and I went through some of our boxes that have not been put away. My old pictures and yearbooks were there, and it was a nice trip down memory lane. Sean and Katie buried pictures in the sandbox, and then Scott and I spent about 20 minutes trying to help Sean find his. Oh well.

0 comments: