? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 21, 2008

Mary Kay

Well, I went to a Mary Kay party at Emily Rodarte's house and loved everything...I went a little crazy. So, then the sales consultant that did Emily's party asked me to host a party. It was really fun, and nice to have my friends come and feel pampered and away from the kids for a little while. Scott and I talked a lot about it, and I have decided to sell Mary Kay. I am hoping to help support our family, and also really looking forward to having fun and the challenge that this will present to me. I am excited to try something new. So, if any of you who read this decide that you want to host a party or see some of the stuff that Mary Kay has, let me know. If you decide to host a party you get some cool free stuff, and then a discount if you decide to buy anything. I have a website if you want to take a look at some of the product.
www.marykay.com/kelleywalker

1 comments:

nat and josh said...

I have to admit I never thought of you selling Mary Kay. Anyways, I am still having the heart palpitations. I had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours and yesterday I had an echo done. I will find out the results on Friday. I'm sure it's nothing. We will be down in Utah the last week of December so we should get together.