? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I suck...really, I know I do.

Okay, so I haven't posted anything for five months. I realize that this is awful, and that I have slacked majorly. I blame facebook. Now I don't have to update my blog because I can do short useless little snippets on facebook and then feel like I have contributed my thoughts to the world (or the 20 friends I have.) So, here goes.

Well, we have been to Disneyland twice since my last post. They were both great. The first time was in October with my whole family. It was a lot of fun, and I really just love being with them. They are all almost as funny as me. The next time we went was just a week ago, and it was great. It was so empty we walked onto most things. It rained once, but that was okay. We had a great time, and the kids loved it. One thing that I thought was fun was that Ben really was into the characters. He would hold their hands and get his little autograph book signed. It was fun. Darla and Joe took us to Goofy's Kitchen, which was awesome. We all ate until we wanted to puke because that is what you are supposed to do at buffets right?

Lets see what else...Sean and Katie are both doing really well in school. They are smart little monsters and it cracks me up when Scott and I will try to spell something and they sound it out. No more spelling apparently. Sean is playing junior jazz and loving it. He is a pretty athletic kid, and has decided that he wants to race snowboards in the X games. Great, he is going to end up killing himself, but he just is not afraid of anything. Katie is taking dance lessons and she loves it. She likes to show off her sweet moves. She is so girly that it cracks me up. She is always wanting to put on makeup and stuff. So not like me as a kid. Ben is in speech therapy. He is progressing, slowly. It is hard not to get frustrated and worried, but we just keep trying to work with him. We also found out that his uvula is attached to one of his tonsils, so we are taking him to the doctor to have it checked out. From now on we are going to call him "mutant."

2 comments:

The Maxfield's said...

Yeah! I've been checking in every couple of weeks, anxious for a new post. Way to go Kelley! I like the new background too. It's funny that Katie is always showing off her moves because I have yet to see any from little Abbie.

Burk said...

Delete your facebook and throw away the key. Facebook is the bane of the internet. I'd much rather look at lol cats than post nonsense on some imaginary wall.