? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sean--Evil Knievel reincarnated

Sean is crazy. The saturday before Mother's Day he was playing around on his bed (it seems all the really bad accidents happen there) and he nearly bit his tongue off. It was bleeding everywhere and we didn't know if we should take him to get it looked at. We opted against it, and now I am afraid that he is always going to have this hole in his tongue. Take a look at the great picture Scott took. I swear that kid is going to kill himself one day. He just has no fear about anything. He makes me want to close my eyes about half of the time so I can't see his stunts.

0 comments: