? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 2, 2008

Back from Disneyland



Well, we made our 6th trip to Disneyland, and it was interesting. The first day was way too hot, and we were neglectful. So of course, the next day Ben got sick. He puked in the entrance of Disneyland. Someone came to clean it up, and he asked if we needed a nurse to come check him out. We laughed and explained we travel with our own medical team (Nurse, EMT, CNA, and just in case a lifeguard). Later he pooped all over Scott's shirt and he had to go buy a new one. Then Ben didn't eat well for about three days and I was worried. I think he lost weight too, because he keeps walking out of his pants. The last two days it rained. I don't think we will be going in May ever again. It was just too crowded (lots of school kids) and the weather was really unpredictable. Katie was so proud of herself, she rode Splash Mountain, Soarin' Over California, and Matterhorn. She liked all of them and wanted to ride them again. Hopefully we will get her up to liking all the big rides, although I think she will always love "Singing Dollies" best.


Sean got to fight Darth Vader again, and then he had to use The Force to push back two stormtroopers. He loved it and it was so fun to watch. We did a character breakfast again too, and Scott and I both thought that Ben would love it, but it was when he was sick and so he was just too sad. He was also a little afraid. It was funny though...Scott asked Captain Hook to take his picture with us and he dipped me and gave me a big kiss. I was embarrassed and Scott pretended like he was mad. There were great pictures though. All in all, I had fun, although not as much as I usually do, I was just too worried the whole time. We did get to see the electrical parade, which was really cool because it had been probably 15 years since I saw it last. All in all, another wonderful time at Disneyland, "The Happiest Place on Earth."

0 comments: