? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Fly


I was just looking through our pictures and found this one of Sean. He and Scott went and did I Fly (fake skydiving) for Scott's birthday this year. Sean was on board of course and was so excited. When we got there he looked so tiny. He was very nervous and sat in the booth area looking petrified. He loved it though (what a shock). He is so crazy sometimes. Anyways, I thought this was cute and wanted everyone else to see why I am going to have a heart attack at a young age.

1 comments:

Stacey Lund-Walker said...

All we can say is "Oh my gosh!"