? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How can I pick just one?

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I put a playlist on here. Let me tell you, this was not an easy task for me. Even now as I look at it I want to change it. There are things that you want to listen to when the mood hits. Other things are classic. When I thought about putting one on here I thought that it would be fun. You know, give people a sample of the stuff that I life. Little did I know that it is like choosing who is your favorite kid. It just can't be done, or at least not well. I pretty much love music. I have no talent except to listen, but boy do I love to listen. Music is something that is pretty important to me. I basically feel like my life runs in soundtrack. All of my memories are associated with songs. Certain songs remind me of people or places, or things that I have done. Basically, I just love it. So, how do you decide which songs are representative of yourself. Well, I don't think that all of these are. I picked some things that I really love, and others just found themselves there because of my mood. I will probably continually change it, and update it, but for now here it is. Hope you enjoy it. Also, there are things on here that some people might not like. Sorry. Just skip ahead to the next song or turn your speakers off.

0 comments: